What The Hey.....

A shameless attempt to jump on the Blog bandwagon.

Friday, September 01, 2006

An open letter to Radio Shack

Radio Shack announced that they were downsizing over 400 people this week.

They notified the downsized via e-mail.

So, taking a lead from
CapnHo, I wrote the following to their customer relations department.

To: customer.relations@RadioShack.com
From : The Hey
Subject: You're Fired.

Since you came up with the unique way of firing people via e-mail, I figured I'd take your lead and fire your company from any further business I might have given you.


Maybe if you weren't giving The Rolling Stones millions of dollars to promote their 435th tour you wouldn't have had to lay off anyone. I don't think they need the money and people are not going to run into a Radio Shack store after a concert because your participation in the tour.


Good luck in your future endeavors.


The Hey

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is an awesome idea. Is the email address legit? I will start my campaign right away.

    I can't stand it when major corporations procede with the dehumanization of their workers. It's all about the profit, isn't it?
    Ah well.

    Take care!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger The Hey said…

    Yes that e-mail address is authentic - use it to show your outrage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home