What The Hey.....

A shameless attempt to jump on the Blog bandwagon.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007



"Opening Day is like Christmas....only colder"
-Pete Rose

Opening Day at Fenway yesterday was a whole lot of fun despite the cold. Bismo and I got to see the '67 impossible dream team being honored (with Robert Goulet singing!!) and saw The Sox beat the snot out of the Mariners 14-3.

I admit that I did leave at the end of the 6th inning - it was getting way colder as the afternoon went on and I do not hold in heat as much as I used to. In a way I am sorry I missed the near-brawl featuring 2 players that hated each other when they were on the same team together, but when Mirabelli pitch hits for David Ortiz, you know the game is over.

It's a great start of the season and one can only hope it'll be this much fun all summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home