What The Hey.....

A shameless attempt to jump on the Blog bandwagon.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

E.T. Has NOTHING on Snoopy

Not many movies and/or TV shows make me sad, but when I saw this scene from the Movie Snoopy Come Home in 1971 when I was 8 years old I was bawling. And watching it now 35 years later it still gets to me - not like I was in that movie theater in Fall River, but I guess the memory of how I felt at the time.


I have sad plenty of sad memories in the my life, but for some reason cannot remember being as sad as I remember being watching Charlie Brown lose his dog and crying in his cereal.





Now if you excuse me, I have something in my eye.......



1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Bismo said…

    Great post... agreed! I also remember this getting to me in the old Strand theater in Westfield.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home