What The Hey.....

A shameless attempt to jump on the Blog bandwagon.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Here I am......

Yes, it's been a while, but I do have some things to say.......

1) Go see Borat. Just go. Please.

2) I have started a blog on LiveJournal to detail about a significant chapter in my life, but you must be a member of LiveJournal to read it as it's very personal (It's free and easy).

3) I will attending United Fan Con this weekend and getting the opportunity to meet one William Frakking Shatner. Star Trek is what got me started in Fandom and, of course, Shatner is the face of that. He is not someone I look up to as a hero or anything like that but he is someone that represents alot of what I have done in my life for the last 30 years. And after this I will now be able to say that I have met every one of the Original Series cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home