What The Hey.....

A shameless attempt to jump on the Blog bandwagon.

Monday, April 16, 2007

50 Questions.

Snurched from Krad......

1. Introduce yourself:

The Hey
2. It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually doing?
Working - my lunch break is not until around 3pm or so.
3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Tide or whatever is on sale.
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Pert.
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Oh yeah. My growth spurt in High school came in handy.
6. What countries have you been to?
Canada. I wanna see more of the US before I venture out overseas.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
Nope.
8. What do you think about Oprah?
I like what she does for kids and others, but to me she comes off as a bit of an eliteist.
9. What’s your favorite mixed drink?
Vodka and Grapefruit.
10. You need a new pair of jeans… what store do you go first?
Casual Male Outlet.
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
Nope.
12. What kind of car do you drive?
1999 Ford Expedition
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Yes.
14. Do you like sushi?
Nope. Never got the hang of it.
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
A couple of times to look around and laugh at the prices. Never been excited by jewelry.
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
My Mom did despite the wrath she took from my father for it.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
Yes, but I have not been on one for quite a while save the Rock 'n Roller Coaster at WDW because of my size.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribed to?
PC Magazine, Wired.
19. Do you remember when the WB shows were popular?
Except for Buffy.......they were popular?
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
Bar. I talk better than I dance.
21. Would you ever run for elected office?
Yeah, right.
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
Way too many people in the mix right now to even guess. At this time frame 8 years ago everyone thought Perot would win so anything can happen.
23. Are you registered to vote?
Yes.
24. Do you own an iPod?
Yup - a black Video.
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
I have a wife and 2 girls - what do you think?
26. What kind of cologne/perfume do you wear?
None.
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
I'm sure I would if I liked Country.
28. Been to “The Vegas”?
Nope. I hope to in the next year or two.
29. How many CDs does your stereo hold?
5.
30. Are you happy with your job?
Yeah. It is no where as stressful as the other jobs I have had in the last 10 years.
31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
(Nope - not going there.)
32. What did you get in the mail today?
Mail did not come in yes when I left - probably bills.
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium.
34. Britney Spears?
Is this a trick question?
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
I do not eat there anymore but when I did I ordered Tacos.
36. Have you ever sat all the way thru Gone With the Wind?
Several times.
37. Have you ever been to Mt. Rushmore?
No.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
It's a very silly movie, but fun. John Cena does have a pretty good presence as an actor (once he gets some acting lessons under his belt.)
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace/ live journal?
More like the notes that kids pass around a classroom.
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
I actually do not have one. My favorite place is a place that I have friends and/or family with me having fun.
41. What is your favorite candle scent?
Yankee Candle "Stormfront".
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
No.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
No.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
I have been to LA 4 times and NYC hundreds.
45. What format radio station is your car stereo set to?
Usually WEEI - the New England Sports station. Other than that I hook my iPod to my system and listen to that.
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
More than.
47. Are you currently planning a trip?
The only trip I have planned is to Philly in September - I have several destinations in mind over the next few months for small 3-2 jaunts.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
Don't know. Don't care.
49. Do you take sleeping pills?
I did for a week or two when I was recovering from surgery, but I sleep OK now.
50. Have you ever googled your name and found out somebody famous or semi-famous shares your name?
Not really, but I did find it kinda surprised that TheHey.com was available when I went to register the domain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home