What The Hey.....

A shameless attempt to jump on the Blog bandwagon.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lazy day meme

I don't feel like talking about myself again so here is another meme snurched from KRAD:

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Star Wars.

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Star Wars.

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Star Wa....er, Bruce Willis .

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
Rob Schneider.

5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
Serenity.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
The Blues Brothers.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Blues Brothers.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Monty Python & the Holy Grail.

9. Name a movie that you own.
Since I own so many I will state the first DVD I ever bought: Gone with the Wind.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Director Sydney Pollack. He is outstanding when he drops in an acting job here and there including last week's episode of The Sopranos.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Yes.

12. Ever made out in a movie?
Yes.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
Find Me Guilty which is actually on cable this weekend.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
The last one was See Spot Run.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Snoopy Come Home when I was 7 - it actually still does.

16. Popcorn?
Yes although not as much anymore.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
I used to go 3-4 times a month now I'm lucky if I get to one a month.

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
300.

19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Science Fiction and/or action.

20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
When I was 4 I was taken to see The Fortune Cookie at the drive-in.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Give My Regards to Broad Street. What the hell was Paul McCartney thinking?

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Akira.

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
I would have to say the first Alien movie.

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Tootsie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home